Monday, June 1, 2009

Iguana # 2


I found my favorite Iguana today.... 
Another day of getting a show together and up on the wall has passed. Pam Moody (ceramics), Melani Brewer (fiber) and I dropped our pieces off at the 'Lighthouse Center for the Arts'. Pam's husband took care of her heavy and absolutely beautiful pieces, and Shannon from the gallery placed our fiber pieces while Melani and I made sure our jewelry was displayed nicely. One of Pam's pieces made me feel at home right away, she brought in this great Iguana...  I hope I can get a picture.


The opening is coming up this Friday June 5, 5.30 - 7.30. For more info visit  http://www.lighthousearts.org/

Picture: Trouble in Paradise, Pam Moody

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad Maya likes this iguana & I promise it will not eat her mangos! Looking forward to our opening on Friday, the 5th!

-Pam Moody